This shop has been compensated by Schwarzkopf. #FashionColorExpert #sponsored
For Fall, I shied away from having my super bright ombre hair and went ahead and dyed my hair a darker tone. But after coloring my hair, I also wanted to do a little more of a change and have bangs without having to cut my hair. I have been loving that french girl fringe look, so I went for it. So I partnered up with Schwarzkopf Color Ultime to show you How-to Dye Clip-On Bangs.
Schwarzkopf Color Ultime comes in a variety of fashion shades. I picked a Magnificent Blacks 1.1 in Raven Black, to match my hair base line color. I started with a medium color natural hair Clip-On bangs (see below the before and after), and ended up with a color true to the box color shown. My hair came-out really shiny and matching my real hair.
And if you need some hair inspo check it out on social using the hashtag #FashionColorExpert or you can see it here too!
Materials needed for this How-To Dye Clip-On Bangs
One Box of Schwarzkopf Color Ultime 1.1 in Raven Black (Available at Walmart, this is where I bought mine) | Natural Hair Crown Clip-on Bangs (Hence on natural don’t use synthetic blends) | Parchment paper or a plastic bag surface to work on
1. First cover the working area with parchment paper or a plastic bag. Also protect your hands using the plastic gloves included in the color box.
2. Unscrew the lid of the Application bottle that has the Developer lotion and add the full tube of the Color Cream. Close the applicator bottle and shake vigorously until well blended.
3. Take your natural hair clip-on bangs, and start adding the color dye, in stripes, massaging thru the hair and make sure all strands are covered. you may also want to flip the bags and add some color on the behind area where the clips are. You won’t use all the product in the bottle, just enough to cover all.
4. Let it sit for 40 minutes.
5. Wash off with plenty of running cold water. I like to do a quick wash with a little bit of shampoo and finish off using a little bit of the Conditioning Treatment provided with the box, to make it extra shiny.
6. Lay flat on a dark towel and let it air dry. After completely dry you can style as usual and clip-on.
Check out below to see the results and how I styled my hair to achieve the french girl look!
If you would like to try out Schwarzkopf Color Ultime for free, check out this rebate offer from the brand.
If you use Ibotta you can Earn up to $5, when you purchase any shade of Schwarzkopf Color Ultime.
What a fun tutorial! Your new bangs look great, and you didn’t have to alter your own hair at all. Thanks for sharing! #client
I know right! is the best idea!
Please share where you bought your bangs!! Those truly look natural!!
Hi it is the Vivica Fox hairclip.