The artist side of me is always pursuing being unique. I personally like that my artwork it’s my own and I get super happy when someone recognizes it. I love hearing when someone on the street says to me: “Oh! you are that girl on instagram that draws the lashes”, I do a little happy dance and get more motivation to keep on drawing.
And on my pursue to be different, and not like everybody else, I have gotten inspired by Motorola and their new limited edition of the Moto X Pure Edition designed by Jonathan Adler. The designs are unique and eye catching, not just your traditional white or gray phone. From the three limited edition designs, I am sure anyone can find a style that fits their lifestyle.
Personally, I like all three designs but my fave is the one with the bold circles, so naturally I used it as the main source of inspiration for the fashion illustration above.
Jonathan Adler phones designs with this collaboration with Motorola are just like his home furnishings, they look to be inspired by Mid-Century patterns. And if you know me and my likes, this is why I am in love with them.
And talking techie these are some of the Moto X Pure Edition feature specs :
• Top-rated 21 MP camera
• All day battery
• TurboPower for the world’s fastest charging
• A stunning 5.7” Quad HD display
• Front-facing stereo speakers deliver crisp, clear, and powerful audio
• Advanced water protection so spills, splashes, or rain won’t ruin your day
• It’s unlocked, which means you can use your Moto X on any network, and switch carriers whenever you want – without having to buy a new phone. (This is great for travelers)